Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Somebody's getting married!!!

And it's not me.

My sister just called me to tell me that her boyfriend proposed at sunset on Santorini. She called my mom when they got back into the states yesterday but waited until she'd had some sleep etc. before she called anyone else.

It's not like it's unexpected or anything; they've been together about 4.5 years and he knew what kind of ring she wanted and all that. And I guess they're going to wait to get married until they have money saved up to pay for a shindig. So at least 2 years.

When I found out he bought tickets to Greece for her birthday, I turned to Hulk and said "I bet he is going to propose in Greece." And he did.

Congrats, Lissa and Curtis, aka Drat!

1 comment:

Monkey McWearingChaps said...

congratulations to your sister and her man!