Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend Update, with a bit of good advice thrown in



This weekend, we didn't do a whole lot. On Saturday, we took a walk around the neighborhood and through the park, and I got to take photos of my favorite subject.








Then, yesterday we finished a project that Hulk started last fall. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm, so we opened all the windows and did this:

I'd never done any of this sort of painting before, and I think it turned out pretty well. And I found out that a sea sponge actually smells like the sea. Kind of salty and stinky.


Those came from the only pretty thing our neighbor has in his "storage" area (that our landlords built a fence so we wouldn't have to look at.)

And now for Monday's good advice: If you have a great big breakfast and a great big (late) lunch, freshly made guacamole and chips makes an excellent light evening repast.

No comments: