Monday, July 16, 2007

EEK's five questions

I've done this meme before, but I like it. Here are the rules, if anyone cares to participate.

Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

EEK asks:

1. Choose or die, sensory division: lose your hearing or your sight?
I've already got an auditory processing disorder, so my hearing (to me) is all wonky anyhow. I'd lose the hearing before I lost the sight, though I wouldn't be happy about it. It's a lot easier to get along in the world deaf than blind, IMHO.

2. You are going to join the circus. What's your gig?
Unfortunately, I can't grow a beard so I can't be the bearded lady. I don't relish the idea of hammering nails into my nose, so I can't be the blockhead. I'd rather not be the guy who cleans up all the elephant poop. And clowns are scary. So I guess I'd have to either be the ringmaster or an acrobat.

3. If you had the ability to travel back in time, which era would you choose first and why?
Wow, I don't know if I'd want to go back in time. Do I get to choose how long I stay? Do I get to choose whether or not I contract nasty diseases? Do I get to choose where in the world? I'm going to have to think on this one.

4. If you could be any kind of dog, what breed would you be?
Probably something ridiculous-looking. Like maybe one of those mop-faced dogs. What are those called again? Komondors.

5. Extreme heat or extreme cold?
If I have to pick one, I pick extreme heat. I really don't like it, but extreme cold is much more painful. Plus, I don't sleep well when it's really hot, but I literally *cannot* sleep if I'm too cold.

1 comment:

EEK! said...

Mop-faced dog. Awesome.