Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday fitness 3: I am woe out

Well, I didn't meet my goal for this week: I didn't take any new classes.

But!

Monday I did 55 minutes of cardio (elliptical, bike) and then took an hour long Power Pump class.
Tuesday I took an hour of vinyasa yoga.
Wednesday I did 35 elliptical and my normal cruch/leg lift routine.
Thursday I took a hardcore pilates class at 1 and a spinning class at 5:30 (all classes at my gym are an hour long).

Today, I need to rest my weary bones. I figure 6 hours of working out in 4 days is enough. I was pretty out of it last night after I got home from the spinning class. Also, my everything is a little bit sore. I like every one of the classes I took, which is good because maybe I will be able to get into a routine that mixes things up, so my body gets challenged, rather than doing the same things every day. I like that taking these classes, and seeing how I do in them, makes me feel good about myself and my abilities. I must be in pretty good shape if I can keep up with some of them, right? Despite the soreness, today I feel good, like my body really needed a week of ass-kicking to make up for all the traveling where I didn't have a chance to work out. I feel good, my mood is good, it's Friday and NaBloPoMo is more than halfway over. I think I'm doing OK, overall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is equal parts inspiring and guilt-inducing. Keep up the good work!