Thursday, February 04, 2010

Fantasy, reality

I am a roller derby queen.

I am in graduate school.

I am someone's mother.

I am living in California.

I have an awesome job.

I have a renewed passport and a fabulous trip planned.

I am blonde and it looks good on me.

I'm a redhead and it looks good on me.

I have straight, white teeth and pretty skin.

I have a tattoo.

I am a size smaller.

I have a tarantula.

I have completed a marathon.

I own a house. It has an amazing yard/garden.





I have a kitty.

I have a moustache.

I have a husband who loves me very much.

I'll take it.

9 comments:

Hillary said...

yay mooooose-tash!

Emily SW said...

thank you for that. i had a miserable, horrible, i hate my job and therefore my life and i am a waste of space kind of day. your post is helping me put it back in perspective.

Leah said...

Yeah, look at me--not even married! I think that means you win.

MLE said...

Hills: It's really the best mooooose-tash ever.

Emmalinda: You're welcome. I was having some fantasies today and had to remind myself of how good reality is.

Leah: I don't think it's a matter of winning or losing. If you're keeping score, you have quite a few of my "fantasy" list. :)

Anonymous said...

You're gonna attack the things on that list, my dear. It'll happen. Although I'm afraid I cannot endorse the tarantula thing.

But I can TOTALLY see you as a roller derby chick. Bad ASS. Might want to wait until AFTER the mother thing, though :)

Dan said...

No way, JT. Pregnant roller derby chicks are HOTT.

Nancy Goltry said...

Wait...does this mean you're pregnant?????

MLE said...

JT: thanks for the vote of confidence!

Dude I married: Man, I hope so!

Nancy: No.

Simon said...

Roller derby. Do this one first. Wear mouth guard or straight teeth won't happen ever.