Monday, November 17, 2008

Civil Marriage = Civil Right


Dan had some schoolwork to do on Saturday morning, so after I worked on Wombat's blanket (I'm so close to being done I can taste it) I headed down to the city and county building to attend the anti-prop 8 rally. The rally was held simultaneously in cities across the country, and the one in Denver probably had close to 1,000 people.

The rally was peaceful and beautiful. I just wish more people had known about it; I know PrideFest here attracts a huge crowd every year.

Here are some of the photos I took.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the first sign is my favorite, I am glad you got to go to this rally. The passing of Prop 8 was definitely the worst part about November 4th, so frustrating that this country can both come so far in one day and yet leave so many behind.